Right of withdrawal. Product exchange and return
- The Buyer is entitled to use the right of withdrawal and unilaterally withdraw from the product purchase-sale agreement concluded in the store of Orkla Latvia, notifying the Seller in writing not later than 14 (fourteen) calendar days from the day of product delivery.
- Withdrawal form the Buyer must send to the e-mail: [email protected].
- The Buyer must return the goods (if delivered) in accordance with Clause 6.7. of these Terms no later than within 14 (fourteen) calendar days after the notice of exercising of the right of withdrawal has been sent. The Buyer is responsible for the decrease of the value of the goods during the exercising of the rights of withdrawal.
- The rights of withdrawal stated in Clause 6.1. of these Terms may only be exercised by the Buyer who, according to the provisions of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia, is recognized as a consumer, i.e. a natural person who expresses a wish to purchase, purchases or might purchase, or uses goods or a service for a purpose which is not related to his/her economic or professional activity.
- The Buyer (consumer) may not use the right of withdrawal provided for in Clause 6.1. of these Terms, if any of the following circumstances are established:
5.1. the goods are perishable or expire soon (within the next 3 (three) days);
5.2. the consumer has opened the packaging of the goods, which cannot be returned for health or hygiene reasons;
5.3. in other cases set forth in Cabinet Regulation No. 255 of 20 May 2014, “Provisions on distance contracts”.
- The Buyer (consumer) is entitled to submit a claim to the Seller for goods that do not comply with the provisions of the Agreement, in accordance with the Consumer Rights Protection Law, and to exercise the rights specified in the aforementioned law in accordance with the law.
- The Buyer shall send the product or goods which do not comply with the provisions of the Agreement or regarding which the Buyer has exercised the right of withdrawal via post/courier, or shall hand them over to the order completion centre of the Seller free of charge, beforehand agreeing with the Seller, via e-mail [email protected], on the time of return of the goods. Costs related to the return of the goods shall be covered by the Buyer. If the Buyer wishes to return the goods during the time of their delivery, the goods must be returned to the Seller’s representative (courier) who delivered them.
- The money paid for goods, regarding which the Buyer has exercised the right of withdrawal, shall be refunded to the Buyer’s account no later than within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of reception of the Buyer’s notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal.
- If the Buyer establishes non-conformity with the terms and conditions of the Agreement afterwards, when the courier has already left, the Buyer informs about that within 72 hours after receipt of the order by writing to the e-mail [email protected]. After reviewing the application, and in case of a positive decision for the Buyer, the money for the returned goods will be transferred to the Buyer’s bank account from which the order was placed within 5 (five) working days after the date when the goods were returned. In case of a negative decision, the response will be sent to the Buyer in the form of an e-mail.